Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 19:28:16 +1030
From: Eric B <barl...@gmail.com<mailto:barl...@gmail.com>>
To: Ed Morrish <edmorr...@gmail.com<mailto:edmorr...@gmail.com>>
Cc: "leedslist@gn.apc.org<mailto:leedslist@gn.apc.org>"
<leedslist@gn.apc.org<mailto:leedslist@gn.apc.org>>
Subject: Re: [LU] Non LU Becchio watch

Ed, I reckon poor rich wanker was referring to me. but I ve got a filter on
his emails, they re all deleted and never read. I ve got no time for
retards. I suggest
you quantify if thats a good solution for you as well. Time is money.

Cheers,
The Real Eric

On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Ed Morrish
<edmorr...@gmail.com<mailto:edmorr...@gmail.com>> wrote:

>From anyone else I would assume that you were pretending not to have read
the name of the person you're emailing, which would be quite rude of you.
However, having read a few of your messages to the list, I'm aware of your
literacy issues so I take no offence.

The point remains that you definitely aren't obsessed with a player who
left last season and isn't getting a game at Norwich, and you are in the
very best of mental health.

Ed.

On 9 Nov 2013, at 19:54, Richard walker
<richleed...@yahoo.co.uk<mailto:richleed...@yahoo.co.uk>> wrote:

Ed, Eric or whatever you're called,

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 20:51:53 +1100
From: Alec McQueen <alec...@gmail.com<mailto:alec...@gmail.com>>
To: "seanscr...@aol.com<mailto:seanscr...@aol.com>"
<seanscr...@aol.com<mailto:seanscr...@aol.com>>
Cc: "leedslist@gn.apc.org<mailto:leedslist@gn.apc.org>"
<leedslist@gn.apc.org<mailto:leedslist@gn.apc.org>>
Subject: Re: [LU] Ross's Fourth

Sean
Nothing to do with the defence. 100% keepers error. It was his job to cover the
right hand side of the goal. He took a step to the left and did not cover the
right hand side of the goal. Schoolboy stuff.

Cheers
Alec

On 10/11/2013, at 7:02 AM, seanscr...@aol.com<mailto:seanscr...@aol.com> wrote:

What a hopeless defensive set up that was! Ross just had a straight shot to the
far corner.

Cheers!

Sean