............on the Daily Quiz in the Guardian:

4. What is new Leeds United striker Dexter Blackstock's contribution to
television history? [image: Dexter Blackstock]

   1.
      1.  he scored the last goal to be documented on Ceefax
      2.  he was the first person to be sent off during a post match
      interview
      3.  he is the only player to have been a host of Songs of Praise
      4.  he has scored televised goals for more clubs than any other player

No idea what the right answer is..................my guess is #1.

I'll check the answers and post the correct one in an hour or so.