That's a brilliant post from Eric. I missed the game yesterday in favour of
Rockliffe Hall and Spa for the wife's birthday and even missed the first half.
I was unlucky enough to catch the second half and have to say I thought we were
shit. Kebe reminds me so much of Brian Deane , but not nearly as effective. I
think he had been on the juice with Eric cos his coordination was awful. Surely
Poleon is a better option than Stewart who again looked unfit to me. Diouf did
more than most in his 10 minute spell although his arse looks to have grown.

So don't tell me we were good in the first half cos I don't believe you and
anyone taking any positives from a 1-0 home defeat by bloody leicester is a
fool.

Right, double egg, bacon, sausage, black pudding awaits.

Sent from my iPad