Nick

   Can't believe you rate Lees. He was at fault for the goal, he lost his
   man. He was also at fault when they hit the post. Daydreaming as usual.

   No excuses for missing the open goal.

   He is not good enough and never will be. Rabbits and headlights come to
   mind.

   Totally agree about the 2 wingers - useless.

   Has BMcD signed any decent players?

   MOT