 From: John Lee <bruvvalee...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: "nat...@sky.com" <nat...@sky.com>; leeds list <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Monday, 3 March 2014, 10:41
Subject: Re: [LU] Typical

I think there's a semblance of a side in there though. I don't rate Stewart at
all - he has neither pace nor skill, and seems to be physically very easy to
knock off the ball. Kebe - seems all legs and arms - needs to be more direct,
but again, looks like a ligtweight. Also never seems to have the ball under
control!

I thought Wickham showed some potential against QPR, and a couple of back to
back wins would do us the world of good. That's not with a sense of getting to
the play-offs, but just to see us get some direction back.

Good to see Scumderland get tupped yesterday!!