I agree that it does not mean he’s protecting himself — and agree there needs
to be massive change.  But the question is this:  can Cellino trust what McD is
saying — not in general, but in specifics.

Michael A. Gardiner
LAW OFFICES OF MICHAEL A. GARDINER
110 West “A” Street, Suite 950
San Diego, CA  92101
Phone:  619.238.9800
Fax:  619.814.3727
E-mail:  mgardi...@gardinerlegal.com<mailto:mgardi...@gardinerlegal.com>

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail transmission, including any
attachments, is privileged and confidential and is intended only for review by
the party to whom it is addressed. It may contain attorney client or attorney
work product privileged and confidential information. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail
and promptly delete this e-mail, including any attachments, without reading or
saving them in any manner. Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver
of the attorney-client or any other privilege.

On Apr 23, 2014, at 11:18 AM, Matt Anderson