If cellino's personal fortune is in the hundreds of millions, would he
   spend (rumoured) 12 to 30 million of it on a club with few tangible
   assets, that needs further investment and time to make it into
   something close to a viable business, just to screw the business over
   to make him a few more million.. Personally I think not. I'd like to
   think he saw Leeds as a way to get a once great club back into the
   premier league and European cup and to be adored by thousands as
   saviour, leave a legacy and be spoken of with the High regard reserved
   for Don Revie. After all there are easy ways to make money than buying
   a footy club.
   Living in hope...A
   Wayne
   Sent by Enhanced Email for Android