I don't think Southampton have ambitions to break into the top 4, and quite
rightly so, the only way into the top 4 of the Premier League now is
billions of pounds or billions of fans. In the short term, Koeman is a
manager who works well with young players, and they are clearly brilliant
at spotting and nurturing youth through. Must be fantastic to see all that
talent coming through, although I bet they can't put in a decent shift.