https://www.surveymo...ay-fans-2014-15

This is the second season that the Away Fans Feedback Project, run by the
Football Supporters' Federation, will measure the experience of the away fan.
We will assemble the thoughts and experiences of fans in the Premier League,
Championship, League One, League Two, Conference, Conference North/South and
League of Wales throughout the season.

We hope that you will return to complete this survey for future matches, and
appreciate any help in spreading the word about this project. The more of you
that can share this survey on messageboards, Facebook and Twitter the better.

All the answers to the following questions regarding your matchday experience
should be with reference to a specific match that you have attended in the
2014/15 season, identified in Question 5, unless stated.

The ultimate aim is to improve the away fans' experience and encourage more
fans to travel to watch their team. From this project we will discuss with
clubs and the authorities, in an academic fashion, what keeps fans committed to
travelling and to the sacrifices they make, what they look for as a travelling
fan, their likes, dislikes, and why they feel valued or otherwise.

The survey should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete. All
answers are given anonymously, and no personal or identifying data will be
passed on to third parties. Ever.