Yep.  I agree.  Redders in.

Look, I get the point that the first team job is a first class ticket out.
Cellino has that history.  But there’s also this:  despite what recent history
might suggest we ARE a big club with massive potential.  No job has more
upside.  And while the potential downside — being out of a sure, safe job doing
what he loves — is very real, even if he does lose the first team job within a
year its not like he’ll be without options.

Michael A. Gardiner
LAW OFFICES OF MICHAEL A. GARDINER
110 West “A” Street, Suite 950
San Diego, CA  92101
Phone:  619.238.9800
Fax:  619.814.3727
E-mail:  mgardi...@gardinerlegal.com<mailto:mgardi...@gardinerlegal.com>

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail transmission, including any
attachments, is privileged and confidential and is intended only for review by
the party to whom it is addressed. It may contain attorney client or attorney
work product privileged and confidential information. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail
and promptly delete this e-mail, including any attachments, without reading or
saving them in any manner. Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver
of the attorney-client or any other privilege.

On Sep 17, 2014, at 4:00 AM,
<leedslist-requ...@gn.apc.org<mailto:leedslist-requ...@gn.apc.org>>