I have been asked to publicise the following:

 I am acting for Gordon Hill aka the Wealdstone Raider (all done within our
football club!) and we are desperately trying to get his single to take on Mr
Cowell and all-comers for the Christmas number 1.  In just 48 hours we have
done brilliantly and got him to no.3 on iTunes and climbing the UK top 40.

’Got No Fans’ at 79p on iTunes was deliberately targeted as a dance anthem for
the clubs but has gained huge popularity also on the terraces.

We are doing this for Great Ormond Street Hospital, Autism Concern and
Wealdstone FC Youth, all registered charities. BUT we are also doing this for
football fans up and down the country. The Wealdstone Raider has been really
well received by literally hundreds of thousands of people and his popularity
is in the ascendency because he is just your average football fan who happened
to go viral on YouTube and there is genuinely a lot of love out there for the
wee fella.

Even the video of Barnsley fans singing their version of it at Walsall last
Saturday is going viral!

The big BUT is this, 10,000 more sales WILL put us in the UK top 5 and from
there, then it’s anybody's guess. We are both on TalkSport this Friday morning
at 11.30 on Colin Murray's show giving it a big plug.

Please, please, please get all supporters to buy into this and then forward it
onto any of your counterparts and rival clubs on pro boards and forums to copy
and paste this to help us achieve this.

The power of social media CAN win the game and show that the average football
fan really can make the difference.  If all of us can get this to number one,
then think of other great causes that could be achieved if we football fans all
got together as one?

The twitter account is @onlyoneraider and we are trending on #raiderfornumber1.
Here is the link to the ‘Got No Fans’ single’s video
https://www.facebook.com/LADbible/posts/1179501182097070.

The single is available at

 iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/got-no-fans/id951042907

 Google Play: http://goo.gl/QrEX9j

 Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Got-No-Fans/dp/B00QXMY6YK

 Spotify: https://play.spotify.com/album/4dECBH23tGL7x2zegMQOmK

Also the Raider’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheWealdstoneRaider

We have until 2pm on Sunday to be the Xmas number 1 so please, please, please
buy this single and make it happen,

Yours in sport,

Paul Rumens

Wealdstone FC President