http://www.fanseurope.org/en/fans-congress/effc-2015-registration.html

BELFAST IS CALLING! #EFFC goes to Northern Ireland!
REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN!
Deadline for Registrations is 20 June 2015!!
As already announced during #EFFC2014 in Italy, we will gather from 2-5 July 2015 next summer in the vibrant and inspirational capital city of Belfast / Northern Ireland. So: Start to plan your trip to Belfast enjoy the famous friendly Northern Irish welcome - and of course beer, whiskey - and lots of football tradition! Include the EFFC 2015 as part of your holiday and experience more of what the Emerald Isle has to offer. Our hosts, the Amalgamation of Northern Ireland Supporters Clubs (AONISC) and the Irish Football Association (IFA) are looking forward to show their hospitality in Belfast. To make this trip a really special one for those travelling via Dublin, the Irish Supporters Network (ISN) and the Bohemians Supporters Trust in the Republic of Ireland will organize an 'pre-EFFC get together' in Dublin on Thursday 2 JULY 2015. Later on we will have a joint AWAY bus trip with rented busses to Belfast, Northern Ireland. The European Football Fans Congress (#EFFC) will once again be free of charge and open to all supporters whether they are ultras, members of official fan clubs, fan initiatives or representatives of national fans organisations or just individual, non-organised supporters. The venues are also accessible for wheelchair users amongst participants. Likewise, we are happy to welcome fan project workers, Supporter Liaison Officers and other football representatives, fan researchers, fan lawyers and politicians who care about supporters and are interested in an open and honest dialogue about the game we love. With the input from our members and the EFFC organizing team, we´re going to put a EFFC programme together, that should allow exchange on many common issues for fans all across Europe and beyond. We want to meet and learn from each other about shared problems and solutions for us as active supporters in modern football.. In this spirit: we are looking forward to seeing you at Belfast in Northern Ireland from 2 - 5 July 2015! Please register for the #EFFC until 20 June 2015 at the latest!