ahhh, I dunno - Morrison has played the last 5 or 6 - and been part of a
winning combination, so he has that in his favour, but his contribution has
been minimal (to be kind) - he’s decent in the air, but a lump of dead wood on
the floor.

If you play Antenucci, given that he is woeful in the air, don’t you think it
will make the team play football on the deck? Cook, Byram, Murphy, Mowatt et
al…get em passing and moving…or am I getting a bit ahead of myself in thinking
about Cruyff, Neeskins etc

> On 14 Feb 2015, at 08:26, Richard Walker <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

In a 5-4-1 Morrison is the only player at the club who can play the role.

I like Antennucci but he's shit in the air and would play as another midfielder
and you ain't gonna win a game with 6 in midfield.

Morrison needs a goal but I think at this level he makes an impact and plays
the role really well.