Copy of General Update from Leeds Fans LLP

            Display problems? View this newsletter in your browser.

                  General Update

                  First of all - thank you!
                  By receiving this email, it means you have committed yourself
to making the future of Leeds United Football Club brighter and better. We in
the executive group really appreciate your support, and want you to know that
your support makes a big difference.

                  Help us spread the word far and wide, and we'll be able to
make history together by getting a voice in the greatest football team in the
world - Leeds United Football Club.

                  MOT

                  Dylan, Brendan, Steve, Sharon, Petter-André

                  The executive group of Leeds Fans LLP

                  We are working really hard creating the correct vehicle for
fan ownership in Leeds United. In the past weeks we've had numerous meetings
with lawyers, accountants, other fan groups and key players in the Leeds United
story, all of whom are very supportive of our collective efforts. We will keep
you informed of progress as soon as we can.

                  We'd like to ask that you encourage all of your Leeds
supporting friends and family to register their interest at
www.leedsfansllp.com. It is very important that we are able to get as much
awareness and as many pledges as possible prior to launch. If you meet
questions you need the answer for, please refer to our Q&A section, or send us
an email - we'll answer your questions as far as we can.

                  We have released a short film on the website today and we
wanted you to be among the first to see it.  It shows how far we’ve come in the
few weeks since we became Leeds Fans LLP, and why we need fan ownership at
Leeds United.  Please share in your networks, and help spread the word.

                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js4npO7WD0M

                  We have also added new press-articles to the website, and
we'll shortly updated the website with even more content and interviews.

                  As we work to engage with as many as possible, we would also
appreciate if you notify us of any meetings coming up where you feel we should
be present. You can send that information to Leeds Fans LLP

                  Have a great week, and let's cross our fingers that the lads
can secure another 3 vital points for us tomorrow!

                  All the best
                  The Executive Team

            Unsubscribe - Edit your subscription

No virus found in this message.