 To: Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
 Sent: Monday, 13 April 2015, 17:11
 Subject: [LU] Redfearn

OK I will probably get slated for this, but I think Refearn is getting an easy
ride and he is starting to do things that previous managers were slated for. He
is starting to annoy me:

  - Calling out individual players for their poor performance (Silvestri and
Antenucci on Saturday). Warnock was hammered (rightly so) for this after what
he said about Lees. Interestingly it is only the foreign players getting this
treatment. Morison rather than being shite "needs a rest"
  - Blaming players for being unable to adapt to a position and playing a
certain way for a system. How about changing the system to suit how the players
best play?
  - Too many mentions of shifts and graft, and "I want to see what they have
got in them". Hockaday anyone? Remember the vitriol he got for using pretty
much the same language?
  - Why no experimentation with some of the foreign players as the season winds
down? Or has he already made his mind up (Doukara, Adryan, Montenegro)?
Nick