No-one is sure they are. Might just be a 'paper story'Certainly Silvestri has
claimed he has not trained all week (despite press claiming all were ok on
Thursday) and has shown pics of his injury and the clash that caused it. He did
get treatment on Tuesday at the game. Whether that scratch would keep someone
else out of action - Nige Martyns comments do put doubt on it- is anyones
guess, but why risk aggravating an injury when the game has very little riding
on it?Antenucci has also gone on twitter to explain his injury. Bellusci was
only on the bench on Tuesday due to injuryAs for Del Fabro - you would expect
he would jump at the chance of getting a game for the first team, ditto Doukara
- so again perhaps they have real injuries ? Cani - who cares , he is off in 2
weeks time when the season ends
I notice that Cook is also injured but not being linked with them even though
there has been talk of him being ready to play again ?
It is all speculation, rumour and putting two and two together and getting
whatever figure people want.
Some of the overreaction on waccoe are laughable.
Wait till we hear properly from Redfearn and the staff before we slate Cellino
and his 'gang' over this conspiracy
Dave

Why are they pretending to be injured?

It's ridiculous!