I've watched some of the games, not the full 90 mins but I've concluded:
1.The French team is the best looking.
2. Except for the lass with the mohican, all the blondes in the England team are
bloody awful.
3. If you get a shot on target and its just under the bars height, you'll score
because the keepers are all midgets.
4.it's generally poor quality regardless of their gender.

Wayne