From a local beer drinker -

Secondly, the Duke's Head has been remade and remodelled so often in the last 20 years that it has all but lost its character. The rugby and toy boat set infest the place. It is pricey for its Young's beer and you'd need a second mortgage for dinner.

By far the best pub is 'The Bricklayer's Arms', which is nearby on Waterman Road. It's a Fulham pub, but the landlady welcomes all and the beer is far better, since it's a local CAMRA winner.

The Bricklayer's Arms