Well, I love it when a plan comes together - even better when no plan comes
together.

I'm based in Dublin but working in Luton this week and next - with some work to
be done over the weekend.

Yesterday, I was working in the clients (small) office where two lads were
having a meeting - the meeting ended and they started talking football. Turns
out, one of the guys is a QPR fan. I told him who I supported, and without
prompting, he offered me a ticket (albeit in the Home end).

So spare a thought for me tomorrow - I'll have to applaud gracefully when Wood
gets his hat-trick!! :-)

MOT

Ossie