quarter of the way in and a shot each. commentators haven't yet raised
their voices in even a hint of excitement.  (norwich liverpool was the same
first half though)

I hate the notion that what we need is a signing or few.
No.
(a) barring an inspired strachan type capture (what about enticing Xavi
back from our Qatari wilderness??), any players we buy will be of the same
quality.
 (b) what we need is training development tactics and motivation for the
current crew.

Shocked that they turn up and offer such "lack of quality" [E Gray] on the
tremendous salaries they collect.

i see bbc's live match photo is of wood, adeyemi and byram.

Happy Valentines Day xxxx