Oh and of course Steve in East Lansing! How could I forget that. And Alan who
lurks still I think....

      From: {broken-address} Nicholas Armit
<arm...@yahoo.com-is-broken.gn.apc.org>
 To: Mark <wiscole...@hotmail.com>; Brendan Osborne <bosborn...@hotmail.com>;
Jeremy Adams <jeremyadam...@hotmail.com>; Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>;
Richard Walker <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk>
 Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2016 10:48 AM
 Subject: Re: [LU] list anniversaries

1995 when I moved to the states (don't think I accessed when at reading Uni
before that but could be wrong.) Pre real WWW days kept me informed of all
things Leeds. Only met a few of you before a Wimbledon game in late 90s (?) at
the Adelphi (still there?) and Jeremy in New York once.
 Need to get out more.
Nick