Just goes to show that football is all about opinions!

Indeed! I only saw the second half but I felt we were under pressure for most
of it minus the last ten minutes when we decided to have a go against their 10
men. We pass the ball okay around the back but it all looks a little panicky to
me and without much thought beyond get rid of it and make it someone else's
problem. I thought Boro's passing in the middle of the pitch was more incisive
though we held our shape pretty well. Overall it was a game played by 2 piss
poor teams and it showed that there's very little difference between mid-tale
mediocrity and a top six finish. We've invested in two holding midfielders in
Bridcutt and Lady Gaga. What we need now is someone in the middle of the park
who can create space, not seen many games on telly this season but Dallas
wasn't up to it last night. We also need someone to put the ball in the back of
the bloody net.

Agree with Da Rev, Doukara worked hard but had an awful first touch and seemed
intent on passing to a Boro player if possible. The move that put Doukara
through on goal with Antenucci, Mowatt involved was the best move of the game I
thought.

Jeremy