How do you know he's putting his own money in? Is he not just "loaning" it to
the club, thus building up more debt?
I think we deserve better than constant sackings and an inevitable 16th place
finish - to be fair it'd be piss funny if we were 17th!
Evans was on radio after game talking big - apparently he's expecting big
investment in the summer. He reckons he will only need one transfer window to
build a promotion winning team. Personally I think he's full of shit and will
be out the door when our Coke snorting friend gets fed up of him kissing his
arse.

Simon

Sent from my iPhone