Facebook
----- Original Message -----
From: Philipp Markhardt
To: Football Supporters Europe
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 1:56 PM
Subject: [Football Supporters Europe] Voluntary translators needed!

              Philipp Markhardt posted in Football Supporters Europe .
Philipp Markhardt 31 May at 13:56   Voluntary translators needed! Hi folks, as
there is a lot of work to do concerning articles for our website, etc., we are
looking for members to help us with translations. Therefore I would like to
call for volunteers from Spain, Italy, France, Russia and Turkey who are
willing to translate articles into their native language. It would bring relief
to our already existing translators and help us to publish our news for you
even more regularly. So, if you think that you could help us with your skills,
please send an email to phil...@fanseurope.org and tell us, which language you
could overtake. We are grateful for every single article! Best regards, Philipp
  Like Comment

                     Facebook

[...]

                        View on Facebook
                     Edit Email Settings

                  This message was sent to ri...@ntlworld.com. If you don't
want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future, please unsubscribe.
                  Facebook, Inc., Attention: Community Support, Menlo Park, CA
94025

No virus found in this message.