I also suffered this after missing the league game against Blackburn. no time
for match report but I think Dave covered most of it.
I think this was really poor in terms of tactics and the way some of the team
played. How can you  start at home with a lone striker who isn't on form and
Mowatt on the right wing? Mowatt plays the odd decent pass but I think it's
pretty clear that here is a player who won't be following his peers to premier
league riches , unless Norwich get promoted again ( don't forget they took
Becchio :) I think the intention was to push Philips alongside Antonsson
whenever possible but Philips disappointed again.

On the plus side , it was another win and confidence must be rising and that
can take you a long way in football. Also when some of the 'first team' came on
we looked much improved and even Chris Wood made an impact ... Again.

Looking  forward to a good draw tonight and a full house at Elland Road.