fair enough report thanks Dave...I think Coyle may have done enough as
   Ayling is no great shakes...really want Breradi back in good
   shape...and Vieira will reward perseverance I think...on Silvestri's
   kicking, what I don't get is why he does it, Green rarely does...he's
   always looking for the throw out...

   Phillips is a charlatan. Although Radio Leeds were bigging him up again
   after last night...

   Nick

     On 21 September 2016 at 00:01 "nat...@sky.com" <nat...@sky.com>