      From: David W <davidwool...@gmail.com>
 To: {broken-address} Richard Walker
<richleed...@yahoo.co.uk.is-broken.gn.apc.org>
Cc: "nat...@sky.com" <nat...@sky.com>; Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
 Sent: Tuesday, 25 October 2016, 13:16
 Subject: Re: [LU] Norwich game on TV

It's brilliant pricing. Full credit to the club (and owner) for it.
Also been really well promoted, and created a momentum going into tonight.
Would like to see Monk playing a strong team to win to really get a feel good
feeling rolling - resting lots of players for Saturday and losing as a result
would feel counter-productive to me.

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 1:53 PM, {broken-address} Richard Walker