I can sympathise with both camps.............it certainly was uncomfortable
and infuriating viewing watching that second half, but (even if we did use
up a season's worth of good luck in the first half!)........... we did
somehiw find a way to get out of what is always a tricky fixture with 3
more points...........AND, we were without arguably our 3 best players in
Jansson, Bridcutt & Hernandez.

After 5 decades of watching, playing and coaching this crazy game, I still
have no idea how it works; Monk seems to have transformed us from a team
who tended to play pretty well quite often, but usually not quite well
enough to win games into a team who play pretty crap quite often, but
usually not quite crap enough to lose games.