If they put it off until a time when Pontus is available again, that would be
better no? [😊]

Ossie

________________________________
From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of nat...@sky.com
<nat...@sky.com>
Sent: 11 January 2017 11:07
To: Leeds List
Subject: [LU] Am I wrong to hope the daily star is correct?

Was in Tesco earlier and saw the frontpage headline in the Daily Star"white out
- snow to put football matches at risk this weekend" - underneath was a picture
of a snowman in a Leeds scarf
Brilliant I thought, the game will be off, result
I am unable to go, thanks to sky and their Friday night football nonsense, got
a  'family do' that I can't get out of !
Was gutted when I saw the weather forecast for Leeds is actually all day
sunshine on Friday !
Is it wrong and selfish to want the game postponed just because I cannot go
(but would most likely be OK for re-arranged game ) ?