From: John Boocock [mailto:j...@boocock.net]
Sent: Friday, 24 February 2017 8:31 PM
To: Richard Walker <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk>; Leeds List
<leedslist@gn.apc.org>; Peter Castlehouse <dubca...@iinet.net.au>
Subject: RE: [LU] Saturday

Get yersen home Pete then yer can be in the pub at 10am :-)
Shall we get the drinks trolley out?
Betty
Sent from the North
On 24 Feb 2017 09:26, Peter Castlehouse <dubca...@iinet.net.au
<mailto:dubca...@iinet.net.au> > wrote:
Don't forget the armchair listers from darn under, who by Satdi 11pm kick
off our time (on the cable telly) are pissed as farts and thenceforward
vociferously abusing the telly, the cat, the missus and the drunks walking
down the street

OzPete