This could be a moment in history for this list, I don't ever post a match
report.   But I want to.
Apart from Wood's lucky poke - yes he was in the right place and lucky that
their defender didn't get a toe to it to spoil it all - we were crap in the
first half.
I have no idea why Charlie Taylor is being overlooked for Berardi, apart
from injury.   Every pass in the first 30 mins that Berardi made went to
nowhere or a Brum player.
Jansson played a lot better than he did on the last run out, so cannot
understand the list's criticism of his workrate.
Dallas is not a winger.  Doukara is a waste of money.   Where was Viera?
First half, the midfield was crap and it took a creative punt by the right
back to set up the centre forward for a lucky poke.

O'Kane did NOT get one mention by the commentary team in the first half, yet
he had the audacity to look aggrieved when he was substituted for Phillips.
And then what a transformation.   Phillips played like he knew (at last)
what the hell to do with the ball, brilliant build up for the second, and
Wood gets another!
Suddenly the team started to control the pace, didn't look too much under
pressure, but still couldn't control the midfield!
Bring on a sub - a 20 year old Spaniard who is supposed to be a star in the
making, five minutes later he scores a goal worthy of Lionel Messi!
Fans go wild, I grin and finish my cup of tea at 8.40am Saturday morning.

Nowhere near good enough to win the playoffs, so I see another season out of
the top flight

cheers
OzPete