Takeover completed.Andrea Radrizzani has completed his takeover of Leeds
United. Radrizzani, who purchased 50% of the club in January, has acquired the
remaining 50% stake from Massimo Cellino and in doing so takes full control of
the club.Andrea Radrizzani said: “I am delighted to have the opportunity to
become a custodian of this great football club.“The heritage and history of
Leeds United attracted me to the club and having spent time at games and at
Thorp Arch, I can see that we are ready to move forward to the next level.“This
is a long-term commitment, there is a lot of hard work ahead of us and I am
aware of my responsibilities as owner of Leeds United.“I can assure all
supporters that everyone at this club will be doing all we can to build a
successful team at Elland Road.”Andrea Radrizzani also becomes chairman of
Leeds United with immediate effect.