Glady Boysie and Luci have shaken off the shackles of the Hoola Hoop Mines.

☺

Sent from my Windows 10 phone

From: Peter Castlehouse
Sent: 04 June 2017 11:05
To: 'Ian Murray'; 'Graham Thirkill'; leedslist@gn.apc.org;
scott1cair...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [LU] Fwd: Subject: Anyone watching the French Open?

So it's extremely boring in the off-season, and flame wars historically kick
off at this time of year.

Thirkers - always has been and will remain the only way to address a
gentleman of such stature.   Up there with Mad McGowan, Caddy, Betty Boocock
et al.  I miss my pre-game Hoola Hoop supplier in the Adelphi...

Behave you lot, or I will have to drive my iconic IRC Beer Truck through to
meet the lot of you - at least my driving will bring jollity and merry
mayhem, amidst an atmosphere of doom gloom and stupid signings

Take care everyone

OzPete
Pete C - t'original one