On Monday I'm flying out to the US for a two week trip, and two live games will
take place while I'm there.

I'll be in Chicago when we play Forest on Saturday August 26th, and as it's a
5.30pm kick-off here I believe that will be 11.30am there. Can anyone recommend
a bar that is likely to be showing the game.
When we play Sunderland the week before I will be on a Greyhound bus between
Buffalo and Cleveland. Which is not nearly so well planned, but the whole trip
was arranged and booked before the fixtures came out and Sky had the chance to
interfere with them.
Tim W.