fwiw

I was impressed with the start....a great response to the Cardiff game.  we
were lively, first to the ball, saiz was making things happen and inspiring our
lads to make runs....we could/should have had 3 already before they scored.

but. wiedwald had already partied a shot he should ve saved and then some poor
marking, uncommanding keeping 1-0 and the game changed.

seemed we d been full of thoughts of 2nd place, just 1 behind Cardiff, when
suddenly, the unthinkable, we might lose we might have to fight for a point
even and they went mad. lost all form and composure and it was game over.

our players lost the plot, weds seized on it, surrounded our only remaining
weapon saiz, and went for it.

the defense were awry, the centre got worse and worse, the wings ceased to
exist and the keeping was shocking.

to be fair, I thought Felix, who I have not yet rated as a keeper, did ok for
most of the second half. but it was too late by then.

this team has shown it can play....Just now needs to find how to do that when
the going gets tough.  relatively optimistic.