You amazingly weird twat.
Imagine storing all my posts and remembering when to and what was in them. Do
you wear kinky gear and sit in dark room playing with yourself as you read
them-- under your picture of Eva Braun.  Try putting a plastic bag over your
face too.
I deal with really sick people, and I have seen some bloody creepy stuff.
However, to obsess over the letters of someone you loath is way up there.
BTW, although I will not let you run wild, no one is in the least bit
interested in our thread. I have written that too-- did you miss in the height
of your orgasm?
Please, pretend I am dead. Don't drag me into your moronic gratuitous insults.

Dr  Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist.

SKYPE: BEDENOGA
PHONE: +972-505-317772
BLOG: Times Of Israel ||Quora ||Jerusalem Post
AMAZON AUTHORS PAGE;
myRay: Online CBT