Have you ever re-read your mails? See quoted bits below.

Don't make this about your spat with Rob Heath - Thirkers had a scatter gun
approach and was trying to abuse everyone who answered him. You, as a mental
health professional should not be defending a keyboard warrior, especially when
he is taunting others with his "nasty thoughts" routine. I was fucking
disgusted at that and so should you be.

I don't mind admitting that I've had mental health issues and we constantly
hear of young people who take their own lives because of cyber bullying.

You would serve this list better if you dropped this and accepted that Thirkers
behaviour was at best, unacceptable, and at worst, downright irresponsible.

I  cannot pretend to know what was behind Graham's anger.

....followed by......

He loathed the treatment I was getting and finally struck out.