Lasogga is a curious one. He did start well but then went downhill. He played
for Hamburg in the Bundesliga which is a far superior standard to the
Championship, but the last couple of games (though I disagree he is not trying
he seemed to be trying too hard yesterday) he looks poor.
Grot just looks bloody awful.
Nick
    On Monday, January 8, 2018, 10:36:17 AM EST, David Smail