There is more to football that holding up the ball. How about playing a system
that plays to Lasogga's strengths (obvious from the Millwall game get players
around him and give it to his feet.) He had to spend the whole game jumping in
the air to try and head pointless balls (and he won most of them.)
Nick
    On Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 8:14:55 PM EST, Mark <wiscole...@hotmail.com>