I've found a bunch of old football papers and a Jimmy Hill Soccer Annual 1969
in my loft.  Some papers date back to the 50s, most are from the 60s.  They're
not in sequence, just odd ones from years and months, just over 20 in total.
There are some Book of Football, Football Monthly, Goal, and an Evening Post 72
Cup Final Special Part 2, no Part 1 I'm afraid.

I know that in most forms of collecting condition is very important, and
they're hardly mint, but not in bits.

Anyone know if these are collectible at all, or worth owt, or should I just put
them in the recycling?

DRB