I don’t get the Orta negativity

The spine didn’t walk away, the loan rejects from other clubs who had good and
bad seasons returned. Nothing we could do about that. Wood was sold for a load
of cash and wanted to leave.

Radz takes over in June, orta brought in Bartley already gone never to return
and then brings in probably the most exciting player for ages Saiz. Kitch was
an international, lassoga almost got calls up by Germany, alioski was great at
the start, ekuban looked ok when fit cbiksi (sp) looks ok at times. Pennington
might be good

We have had mangers buying worse standard players

If anything Christiansen playing Phillips o’kane Cooper and Roofe has been more
of a problem

Sent from my iPhone