Is denton a left back?
    On Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 5:10:59 PM EST, {broken-address}
<bruvvalee...@yahoo.co.uk.is-broken.gn.apc.org> wrote:

 That, without any shadow of a doubt, was THE worst left back ‘performance’
I’ve ever seen. OK, he’s playing in front of a yitten keeper and a liability of
a centre-back, but his positional sense, awareness of the game and basic
common-sense are non existent. If I were Heckingbottom I’d get all the other
left backs at the club to training tomorrow and pick one, because they cannot
be worse than that clutz!

Wiedewald has to be dropped - he has the entire defence panicking every time,
wondering where he is, will he come out etc

All that said, another game we could have won but for basic defensive errors.
Whether we deserved a win is highly debatable of course, but to blow it like
that?

Funny hearing Rowett’s interview - catchphrase “the reality is” - said it at
least 15 times.

Sent from my iPad