Well, I just about agreed with Dave's selection dilemmas, and nothing was
decided was it.

Of Dave's 'automatic' choices:
Jansson - Obvious, justified and held the defence together
De Bock - A performance  like that must put Denton back into the frame.  Has
the Scum lad gone back?
Forshaw - Justified
Hernandez - Had one of his 'give the ball away' games but looked better when
Saiz came on.  Best player in the 2 previous games though.
Lasogga - Rich is right about his lack of movement, but he does always look to
have a goal in him.  I think of him a bit like a poor man's Viduka (who Rich
never really took to either :)).
Saiz - I'm moving him into this group.  Has to start every game for the rest of
the season.

So onto the dilemmas.
Wiedwald v Lonergan. -  Wiedwald did not do much to help his cause last night,
but I don't rate Lonergan either.
Berardi v Anita. - It took him a little while to settle, but in the end I think
Berardi did OK, and we do need a right back who can defend.
Cooper v Pennington - Dave summed this one up well.  If pushed I'd stick with
Cooper on the basis that Pennington will go back to Everton, and Jansson is a
bit happier on the right.
Phillips v O'Kane v Vieira. - Vieira was awful last night.  Phillips has done
OK the  last 2 games after coming on.
Dallas v Sacko v Alioski. - Dallas works hard and crosses well, Sacko did OK
coming  on v Bristol City, Alioski looked good out on the left.   Dallas is
average, the others are inconsistent and unreliable.

Ekuban v Roofe. - Only starting options if Lasogga is unfit or he is going
4-4-2.  Roofe has been effective off the bench.

I was impressed that he picked all the attacking players on the bench.  Would
have meant Dallas going back to Right Back if either full back got injured, but
was worth the risk IMO.

KOT.

Kevin Lewis
Oracle System Administrator
UK SBS

Tel: 01793 867086
Email: kevin.le...@uksbs.co.uk
UK SBS, Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FF (Polaris House,
Ground Floor - West, Swindon)

UK Shared Business Services Ltd. Registered in England and Wales as a limited
company.  Company number 6330639.  Registered Office: Polaris House, North Star
Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire SN2 1FF.

This email and any attachments are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify UK SBS immediately and do not
disclose, distribute, or retain this email or any part of it. While UK SBS has
taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this e-mail or any
attachments containing viruses, the recipient should carry out its own virus
checks before opening the attachments. The Company does not accept any
liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to
presence of any viruses. Any opinions expressed in this email (including
attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the
company's opinions. We will not accept responsibility for any commitments made
by our employees outside the scope of our business. The Company reserves the
right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks for the
purposes of preventing and detecting crime.