he aint no winger but I agree he can't cross. He had loads of possession and
loads of space today but that only emphasised how poor he is. Pinching a living
as they say.
Second half 10 minutes lost us it with Anita getting skinned in the box and
giving away a penalty. Then powder puff Jansson went down allowing them to get
a free header from a cross - not sure what BFP was doing either ? Jansson is
flattering to deceive at the moment.
BFP - 7. Not sure about the 2nd goal but he generally did ok.
Dallas - 1. Shite. Not a right back, not a winger, I ask again what he is ?
Answer = Absolute shite
Anita - 5. didn't need to foul for the pen.
Jansson - 4. Has he really got the fight for this ? Not sure.
O'Connor - 5. Did ok first half but fell apart 2nd. Not surprising really
Philips - 5. Did brilliant for the goal and certainly ran around a bit.
Vierra - 7. Probably our best player on the night,
Hernandez - 6. Worked hard and created a few chances.
Grot - 0 Fuckng awful
Ekuban - 4. Lively first half and still running second half but never looked
like putting it in the back of the net.
Roofe - 5. Scored the goal and looked ok first half.
Subs:
All shite.
Hecky - I was beginning to think first half, which was a continuation of the
good play against Sunderland, we are starting to see Hecky's influence but it
all went to shit again.
    On Tuesday, 10 April 2018, 21:36:25 BST, Simon McNally
<simon_mcna...@sky.com> wrote:

 A winger with no pace who can’t cross. Sums us up

Sent from my iPhone

> On 10 Apr 2018, at 21:26, {broken-address} Richard Walker
> <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk.is-broken.gn.apc.org> wrote:
>
> everything Dallas does is just shite
>    On Tuesday, 10 April 2018, 20:53:10 BST, {broken-address} Richard Walker
><richleed...@yahoo.co.uk.is-broken.gn.apc.org> wrote:
>
>  i've also decided to watch the game with no sound because as much as I love
>Eddie , his commentary is so downbeat and uninspring. Compare to Noel Whelan
>and Popey
>    On Tuesday, 10 April 2018, 20:41:30 BST, {broken-address} Richard Walker
><richleed...@yahoo.co.uk.is-broken.gn.apc.org> wrote:

> RIP Jimmy WAC-COE

> RIP Jimmy WAC-COE

RIP Jimmy WAC-COE