From: Ed Morrish <edmorr...@gmail.com>
Sent: 11 April 2018 16:20
To: Richard Naef <rich...@triumph-computers.co.uk>
Cc: Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: Re: [LU] Dead or just had enough

Mick McCarthy's available.

On 11 April 2018 at 16:08, Richard Naef
<rich...@triumph-computers.co.uk<mailto:rich...@triumph-computers.co.uk>> wrote:
I know everyone is disappointed with the season, but we have to learn that
these things take time, chopping and changing rarely works immediately and any
manager will almost certainly need time to change things.  Even lord god all
bloody mighty Pep Gardiola hasn't succeeded immediately.

Heckingbottom has bought a few young players through - BPF and O'Connor, plus
Pearce and Nicell on the Bench, he's been a tad unlucky with injuries with
Forshaw and Tyler getting crocked and Ayling suffering a longterm injury.

Things would probably be better if Monk and Wood had stayed, but they didn't
and we have had to deal with that.

So, if H goes, who next?  We've tried young foreign unknowns, young Yorkshire
hardly knowns, old timers, foreign old timers, watermelons and al.

ttfn

Richard