Just  running a couple of threads together here.

Interesting reading that Leeds are one of lowest Wages/Turnover ratios in the
league.
After the collapse in 2002, that doesn't worry me too much.  Obviously like I'd
like to have seen Taylor, Bartley & Wood replaced on as much a like-for-like
basis as we could.
The other side of the coin would have been to pay excessive wages to players
who just aren't worth it.

Sky seem to think we won't be able to sign Lasogga because we won't meet his
wage demands. That is fine in my book, but I would hope the club management
would not be signing him because he is shite.

KOT.

UK Shared Business Services Ltd. Registered in England and Wales as a limited
company.  Company number 6330639.  Registered Office: Polaris House, North Star
Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire SN2 1FF.

This email and any attachments are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify UK SBS immediately and do not
disclose, distribute, or retain this email or any part of it. While UK SBS has
taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this e-mail or any
attachments containing viruses, the recipient should carry out its own virus
checks before opening the attachments. The Company does not accept any
liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to
presence of any viruses. Any opinions expressed in this email (including
attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the
company's opinions. We will not accept responsibility for any commitments made
by our employees outside the scope of our business. The Company reserves the
right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks for the
purposes of preventing and detecting crime.