From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of Richard Naef
<rich...@triumph-computers.co.uk>
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2018 9:21:40 PM
To: Ben Thorpe; Phill Shields; Leeds List
Subject: Re: [LU] Curry

>Has he signed yet?! :)

Maybe the delay shows that all sides are serious, but want to get things right.
 It seems that his renumeration package is not an issue, but more the
contractual terms around what he's in control of.

I'm still not 100% convinced he is the "one".  I think his lack of English is
going to be an issue.  People point to Pottetchino as an example of successful
non English speakers.  Correct but there are loads more examples (Puel a very
recent one) when it may have been a factor in their failure.  Plus Bielsa is a
very different kettle of fish, he old at 62 as well.   His last 2 jobs have
blown up and that was with better squads in the countries top leagues.

How are many of our players going to learn a new system in a foreign language
in a few weeks?  Even if we buy 5 or 6 new first teamers, that's even more
issues of integration.

I've read lots of admiring articles about his tactic's but hey all also mention
a very fiery temperament and I'm not sure that is what's needed.

Is there anyone 100% convinced of this appointment who can calm me down?