So how exactly has MB transformed a very average Championship team/squad into
what is arguably the best team play we have seen since we were relegated from
the premier league (and maybe some time before that!)

So what, exactly, has he done to create this transformation?

Having watched a couple of games in full, it seems to me that he has trained
and told the players to do 2 things (quite simply):

1. When you don’t have the ball, press fast and keep hassling til you get the
ball back.
2. When you get the ball, pass it very quickly and then move into a supporting
space to receive it.

Now both of these things sound really simple: it was what I was told to do when
I was being coached as a lad. But it ain’t as easy as they are making it look.
So, how is it that they can now do it, when they couldn’t last season (and the
10 seasons prior to that)?

Cheers
Alec