I think that yesterday was a watershed day. Signing Izzy Brown to cover for
Saiz and Hernandez was long term smart.
We played a team built for promotion the orthodox way and were not humbled,
shattered or bullied. And Bielsa has another lesson for his pupils

Most of the teams in this league we can play of the pitch. We have to win half
our games and draw half of the remains to get 80 points -- automatic promotion.
We have shown even now that we can do that.

More importantly, Bielsa is a constant learning curve. It is not Pullis nor is
it Warnock - thank God. Since Bielsa is here I see soccer differently. And I
have watched for 70 years. I can see what a revolution this guy is making to
football as even more than chess and sport . It is more like watching exercises
in physics and dynamics in multi dimensions. I could see what Mourinhio and
Guardiola were doing. But this is a dimension above-- it is more than moving
parts and skills. It is a forever changing composite with one macro aim. To
score goals. If you score they won't. It is not 'stop them and sneak one,' nor
is it overrun the opponent. The opponent is only there as an obstacle to our
goal.

Probably sounds arty farty, but Bielsa is both a revelation and revolution. The
club's set up and infrastructure are orthodox, modern and efficient .  All the
credit to Rad for that but they are the right back drop for a gem the like of
which we have never seen and nor will we see the likes of him again.

Yes, the revolution is here and after it the inevitable evolution which has
neither boundaries nor limits.

Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community  Psychiatrist,
Oranit,