Are we on tv

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
From: nat...@sky.com
Date: 14/09/2018 17:21 (GMT+08:00)
To: Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: Re: [LU] injuries

I don't get the 'this is Bielsa's fault with his small squad idea'We have Roofe
who has been great this season, with £7m Bamford as back up - behind them is
Tyler Roberts who we paid £2.5m (?) for and then Dalby and Edmundson as young
but highly rated players behind themLast season we had Roofe, Lassogga as top 2
then Ekuban & Grot as back up neither of whom were good enoughPrevious to that
it was Wood, Roofe - then Doukara & AntonssonThen Wood, Antenucci - Doukara &
Irwinunder Evans - Morrison, Antenucci - behind them was Doukara and Cani !
So for the previous 4 years we have had 2 strikers (often not as good as Roofe
/ Bamford) and then back up which was nowhere near good enough - this time we
have Roberts who should be better than Ekuban, Grot, Antonsson, Cani, Irwin,
and hopefully better than Doukara the only '3rd choice' who played more than a
handful of games for us and was average at best for us
SO I think (just as at Swansea when it was the 2 centre backs) MB is just
unlucky that it is both strikers who are injured - if Roofe or Bamford was fit
it would not be an issue. Fans are believing some of the false hype about small
squad and no doubt if we have a bad run at some stage it will all be about
'burn out'
MB is correct when he defends his decision to play Bamford in the u23s - it is
the only way to keep him (and others not starting games) match fit. In addition
the injury was not caused by a tackle or anything so could easily have happened
in training
Also unlike under Monk when we needed Wood , this season so far, we have been
getting goals from lots of different players not just the striker (Roofe)
Yes we will be up against it without an experienced proper striker and we will
miss Hernandez & possilby Berardi who has been excellent so far, but Pontus and
Harrison are decent deputies for them
I am not saying that we will beat Millwall - they view this as their cup final
and put in an extra 10% effort and commitment as do their fans BUT there is no
reason we cannot get the 3 points
Dave